How to wear: 25 formas de ponerse una bufanda






















Tutorial - Learn 25 Ways to Tie a Scarf

 

Tutorial – Learn 25 Ways to Tie a Scarf

How to tie a scarf ? I have no idea – wait make that, I HAD no idea.
In this post for Mom Style we’re talking scarves ladies. I have an ever growing collection of scarves in various fun patterns yet each time I grab one, I freeze up.
How do I tie a scarf that one way?
What if I want to use my scarf as a wrap – how do you twist the fabric to do that?
And in the end, I looked like a total dork wrapped in fabric. Let’s end the scarf tie question with this video tutorial that will show us 25 ways to wear a scarf (and not look like a dork).

How to Tie a Scarf 25 Ways


Learn These Scarf Ties

Here are the scarf ties included in this video:
  • The Modern One Loop
  • The Classic Drape
  • The Bunny Ear
  • The Double Rainbow
  • The Turtleneck
  • The Infinity
  • The Toss
  • The European Loop
  • The Basic Loop
  • The Wrap
  • The Mira
  • The Celebrity
  • The Waterfall
  • The Boa
  • The Magic Trick
  • The Fake Knot
  • The X
  • The Key Tie
  • The Braid
  • The Twist and Pull
  • The Hidden Knot
  • The Men’s Tie
  • The DIY Infinity
  • The Decoration
  • The Shell Roll
A very special thank you for this great scarf tutorial by Wendy’s Lookbook. Wendy has a great way of showing how to make fashion happy – so make sure to check her out!
 
 
share

0 comentarios

Leave a Reply

Copyright 2009 Simplex Celebs All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign